Search This Blog
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Reflections
Today was one of those days which I do not have very often. We have a busy family always on the go! We live in San Diego where the weather is nice and sunny, but today was one of my favorite days.......chilly, windy, and cozy! My husband and 2 teen sons went to the Charger game, my older daughter was at work, and my younger daughter and I spent the day watching football, decorating our house for Christmas, and preparing a warm toasty dinner for the family. Somewhere in my day, I also found time to study, post to the discussion boards, check responses, and finish a course assignment. I had time to reflect on the blessings in my life and breathe! I also was able to reflect on my thesis statement for my writing comp class and will be revising that again soon, too! I hope you all had a nice relaxing day too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment