Search This Blog
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Free Writing About Blogging!
Blogging is like Facebook in a sense and for some reason I am not too sure about either of these sites. I just do not get why we have to tell everyone our thoughts and exactly what we are doing every second, minute, and hour of our day. My sister is on Facebook and she posts pictures of me and my family and I find it frustrating. One day I was walking in a mall minding my own business and a girl from a distance noticed me. She pointed right at me and said "I SAW YOU ON FACEBOOK TODAY!" I have never laid eyes on this person in my life, but she saw pictures on my sister's facebook. I actually found it irritating. I told my sister I would never go on FACEbook! Now that "Blogging" has been a requirement for this class, I am forced to participate. At first, I didn't like it, but I have been getting used to it. I have realized that through your "blogs" I have been inspired, encouraged, and reminded of life's important things.........time! I am making time to reflect on life and the wonders around me and I am enjoying reading all my classmates blogs! This was an example of "Free Writing" too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment