Search This Blog
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Trying to keep up!
This is very interesting........I have been an at home mom for the past 17+ years and have had the privilege of being able to concentrate on my family...4 kids and husband....and this year during the Christmas season I am splitting my time between family and school. I am used to planning fun Christmas traditions like ice skating, looking at Christmas lights, going to a fun Christmas play like the Grinch, and cooking up some yummy baked goods, but this Christmas is different. I am pretty overwhelmed. I want to continue my family traditions and continue to do well in school. I have been feeling a bit sorry for myself and then with the help of myu classmates, I feel blessed. I have been reading other blogs and some people are also working full time in addition to family and school. I cannot imagine trying to work (outside the home) in addition to the high demands of the Christmas season. As I am typing Christmas over and over again......it is the Christ in Christmas that should be my motivation and so it is.......I am blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment