Search This Blog
Saturday, January 2, 2010
A New Year!
Wow.......here we go again! A new year......new ideas......new resolutions.....new commitments....new chances....new choices....new challenges......new expectations & new disappointments! With the start of every new year, I like to think of ways to make this year better than the last year. I like to think of new traditions to bring our family closer. I like to concentrate on encouraging and loving each other more and complaining less. I always feel great on New Years Day! Then the minute things don't go just the way I planned, I think I have already failed, so what's the use of trying for the next 363 days! But that is not true......in reality, every morning is a new start, a new beginning, and a new chance at striving for the harmony, balance, and peace you desire for your life! Here's to "New Mornings" in 2010!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment