Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming down to the finish line!

I can not believe I am in the 9th week of my 4th term here at Kaplan! Unbelievable! I remember making that first call and researching different options for my education! So intimidating! I never thought I would be looking back at almost a full year of school, happy with my grades and overall achievments (so far)! This has been the best decision (crazy at times) but well worth it! I hope you all feel the same! Finish strong and be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Chrisanne,
    I am glad the poem I found and posted put a smile on your face. I cannot believe that this term is over either. I think this is the best decision I ever made also. Keep working hard and you will achieve your goal.
    Hope to see you in future courses.

    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete