The Journey
I found the "Journey On" relaxation technique different. I have a very difficult time making myself relax. I usually relax because I am so drop dead tired. So, if I try to relax, I will usually fall asleep. I participated in the relaxation exercise and actually did feel my hands getting heavy but I was able to move them above my head with no problem. One thing I was surprised about, was I actually do feel rejuvenated. It is 10:30pm and I was tired when I sat down to do this exercise, but now I may get a lot more work done tonight thanks to this assignment!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMany people for the first time practicing meditation will receive various benefits from it.It does rejuvenate you, and give you more energy. The purpose is to clear my mind from all of the world. Just stop it for a time of the day to rest, relax, be free, and flourish. Our mind needs to shut down.
I hope you will gain more benefits as the course grows. I also hope you will take the time to meditate, slow down, and empty your mind from all it carries with you.
Great post!
Namaste,
Nanci
http://www.EmbraceLifedaily.blogspot.com